Sienna is a simple, albeit frustrating, one-button platformer.
The game started as a solo project by Simon but features some artwork by Lukas. Sienna was never properly finished but is still pretty fun if you like a challenge.
Windows / Mac OS X / Linux
Also available from GitHub.
How to play
- Press space to jump or wall jump when touching a wall. The longer you hold the button the higher you jump. It will often be necessary to press the button for only a splitsecond.
- Press R to restart from last checkpoint (counts as a death).
- Press return to restart from the beginning of the level.
- Oh, and the blue orbs are checkpoints. You’re gonna need those.
- That and patience. Lots of patience.
Licence / credits
Sienna uses the LÖVE framework licensed under the terms of the ZLIB licence. See https://love2d.org/wiki/License for more information.
All other assets (sprites, textures, sound effects etc.) are licensed under the CC BY-NC 3.0 licence.
All source code for Sienna with the exception of the modules TSerial.lua, slam.lua, and AdvTiledLoader are licensed under the ZLIB license.